By adding a tough elastomer armor, the Delta Shockproof series has all the stormproof qualities you expect plus incredible impact resistance. The Delta lighter features a stainless steel wire closure to stay watertight even if dropped.
- Fuel Capacity 1 g.
- 2 oz. weight
- 2.6" x 2.05" x 0.93" size
Quadruple-refined butane fuel is necessary for use in all UST windproof lighters. Using less-refined fuels is not recommended.
Standard Lighter Features include:
- Catalyzer coil provides ultimate windproof flame
- Withstands winds of 70-80 miles per hour
- Burns with clean hot flame at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Flame Indicator Window located on side of combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited
- Fuel Level Indicator visually reveals fuel level
- Piezo-Electric Ignition System eliminates need for batteries or flints, which fail when wet.
- Piezo-electric system permits easy, one-handed operation good for over 30,000 ignitions.
- Water Resistant O-Ring Seals keep water out when lighter cap is closed
Optimum performance in altitudes up to 8,000 feet.
Not intended for use in altitudes over 10,000 feet.
||2.6" x 2.05" x .93"
||Delta Matte Black
||Delta Blaze Orange
Troubleshooting Guide - Click Here